Monday, May 16, 2016

SCAN TILL YOU DROP

Making a baby registry is almost as much fun as making a list of dreams, but this time you get them ALL!!! Becky and I had an appointment with the baby doctor one afternoon and after, we decided to go and scan some items at a few stores; Buy Buy Baby, Target, and Babies R Us. Becky said “lets scan a couple items to get the gift car that they were offering (my wife LOVES saving money) We have been stocking up on diapers when Target has their gift card sale, if you buy 100 dollars of select baby product you get a 25-dollar gift card...SCORE. My wife LOVES Target, but mostly she loves to save money, did I say that already, I love that. The deal was if you make a baby registry and get a $20.00 gift card. So I tried to document the fun time at Target as much as I could. That place has so many things stuffed into its baby sections, there was things I have never heard of, but people swear by them, like the spatula for diaper rash cream…a spatula? Seriously a silicone “diaper cream applicator” or the abundance of shampoos and the lotions. I believe we had such a great time we lost track of items scanned, a few went to 82 really quick.
Some guides for our travels


Baby Colander??

Add caption

Gotta keep that new baby smell!!



This one got me in trouble...

No comments:

Post a Comment