Friday, May 6, 2016

DADS BOOK CLUB

I am not going to lie, I know NOTHING about taking care of a baby, but having my awesome wife and her brains I knew I would be ok. When my wife Becky told me we were pregnant, she did so by having my open a package that had come for me that Sunday morning. I brought it in and then opened it, there they were, some Dad books, to be specific DADA, My Boys Can Swim, and my personal favorite Dude You’re Gonna Be A DAD! I have read each of these books a few different times in the last six months, they have answered the dumb or embarrassing questions I have had and didn’t want to ask my wife or Siri. I have learned a ton from these books, but after talking to a good friend the words “that shit you read goes out the window when the baby is here”. He also said I could call with the dumbest questions, stating that he had probably had to asked for himself at one point. I would say to the first time dads to read books, watch YouTube tutorials and, learn as much as you can because when the baby arrives it’s GO TIME!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment