Thursday, April 28, 2016

PICK A NUMBER, ANY NUMBER

The question arose the other night from my wife regarding how many more kids we wanted after the baby. I laughed and said “lets see how this one goes”. After thinking about it I said maybe two more, but with as quick as I said that, she replied with “ok, so if we go to Disney who rides alone?” I was taken back and didn’t understand, so she clarified it by saying if we have 5 people and the rides are two seaters, who rides alone? At this point I am thinking if my wife has lost her mind. Until this point I didn’t know Walt Disney was going to have any input on my number of children. I did have to laugh and say yes you make a very valid point. We both come from families of different sizes her parents and my father  had small families growing up and so did my wife, on the other hand my mom came from a family of 15 and I come from a family  of 5. So I guess planning a family may not go as planned, but it is always good to have an idea of it so when it gets asked from family and friends you have an answer. My answer now is; we are going to have enough to have a ride buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment