Sunday, April 17, 2016

NEW PAIR OF KICKS

Reading the title of this entry you may think that I am going to talk about my new shoes or maybe tires for the car. This blog is nothing more than the first time I felt my child’s kicks through my wife’s belly. I came home and all she could talk about, understandably was that the baby was kicking ALL DAY LONG, so I said sweet let me feel and then it started…. Nothing, the baby must have known I was waiting for some movement because for the better part of an hour I tried to feel this small foot or fist beat my wife from the inside. The key we found out was ice cold water and some music to get this thing moving. Then it happened, this baby gave me a high five and I don’t think I can put into words, the joy and amazement that I felt when this happened. The days following, I felt the baby more and more and also witnessed a kick with my eyes, yes I can now SEE the bump rise and fall. This certainly brings life into perspective and I know these 4 months will be great even before our 2 becomes our 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment