Friday, April 1, 2016

TO FIND OUT OR NOT????


My wife had always said she wanted on of these "GENDER REVEAL" parties to announce the sex of the baby to our family, friends and of course US, but in the last month and a half it has changed more then the direction and speed of the wind. I had said i have always wanted to find out at our 20 week appointment, but if she really wanted a a party I  told her i could wait the 12 extra weeks to find out because i knew that was going to make her happy. Now it is one day "yes we will find out", then the next "I think we should wait". My wife works in LDRP at Aurora so she is around everything baby, even if she were to choose to wait for the party, i do believe she would "cheat" and have one of the girls scan her to find out the sex and of course she wouldn't tell me. We have our ideas of what the baby is going to be but those have changed as did whether we are finding out.

No comments:

Post a Comment