Saturday, April 9, 2016

THAT'S....UMMM.....NICE

So picking a name is something I thought would be way easier than it is. A name is something that is going to stick with them the rest of their lives, people name their children for many different reasons, for example a relative’s name, one that they want to carry on, a memory that brings good feelings or just because they like it. When my parents picked out names for my 4 siblings and myself, they all had meanings, my sister Tammy was for Tammy Wynette the country music artist, my sister Tiffany was for the movie Breakfast at Tiffany’s, my sister Sarah was because of Sara Lee Bakery, Jeremy my brother was simply because my Mom like the name, now when they finally stopped at perfection that handsome baby boy was named Shane from the old western of the same name. My wife has 3 Ann's in the family, but no one knows where the name had come from, they must just like the name I guess. my wife and I have chosen to keep our baby's name a secret until the birth for a variety of reasons, but we have multiple choices in case the awesome name #1 doesn’t look like the baby, but name #3 does.

1 comment:

  1. I like this post! Funny. This info needs to go in the baby book :)

    ReplyDelete